Fare, Token and Monthly and Annual Pass Information
If you will need to change buses in order to reach your destination, please ask the driver of your first bus for a Transfer before taking your seat. Monthly pass users do not need Transfers.
- Full Fare: 19-59 years old - $0.75 or one Red token
- Reduced Fare: Children 5-18 years old - $0.50 or one Green token
- Students: With school-issued identification - $0.50 or one Green token
- Seniors: 60 years and older with license or state-issued identification - $0.35 or one Blue token
- Persons with Disabilities: With Roswell Transit Photo ID* - $0.35 or one Yellow token
- U.S. Military Veterans: With proof of service - $0.35 or one Silver token
- Children 0-4 years old: When accompanied by a responsible person - Free
- Personal Care Attendants: With proper Roswell Transit identification and riding with a Client - Free
Fare tokens are available for purchase upstairs in the Roswell Transit Administrative Office. Tokens are priced at 10 rides for the price of 9 and are sold only in packages of 10.
- Adults - Red - $6.75
- Children/Students - Green - $4.50
- Seniors - Blue - $3.15^
- Persons with Disabilities (with Roswell Transit Photo ID*) – Yellow - $3.15^
- Veterans - Silver - $3.15^
Token sales are final, no refunds.
Monthly Passes are available for all riders. Passes are available for the following month in the week before the end of the current month. To purchase a pass, please visit upstairs at the Roswell Transit bus station, 515 N. Main St. Payments accepted include cash, check, money order, Visa, MasterCard or debit card. Checks that are returned for insufficient funds will result in losing the privilege to pay with checks in the future.
- Adults (19-59 years) - Red Pass $27
- Children/Students (5-18 years and older with school-issued ID) - Green Pass $18
- Seniors (60 years and older with license or state-issued ID) - Blue Pass $12.60^
- Persons with Disabilities (with Roswell Transit Photo ID*) - Yellow Pass $12.60^
- Veterans - Silver $12.60^
Roswell Transit recommends you have your monthly pass laminated in order to protect it from being accidentally destroyed. Roswell Transit will laminate Monthly Passes and Disabled Photo IDs free of charge; other business card-sized items (except for Social Security cards) can be laminated for $1.
Passes purchased after the first of the month are NOT prorated.
To accommodate our fixed-income passengers, monthly passes are valid through the third day of the following month.
Monthly Pass Rules
- All Pass sales are final, no refunds.
- Pass can only be used by the passenger to whom it's issued
- Entire pass must be shown to the Operator
- Subject to Roswell Transit Rules and Regulations
- Not valid if mutilated
- All reduced fare users must have a proper proof of classification each time you board the bus.
To purchase an Annual Pass, please visit upstairs at the Roswell Transit bus station, 515 N. Main St. Payments accepted include cash, check, money order, Visa or MasterCard. Checks that are returned for insufficient funds will result in losing the privilege to pay with checks in the future.
- Adults (19-59 years) - $300
- Children/Students (5-18 years and older with school-issued ID) - $200
- Seniors (60 years and older with license or state-issued ID) - $140^
- Persons with Disabilities (with Roswell Transit Photo ID*) - $140^
- Veterans - $140^
*Photo IDs for Passengers with Disabilities
Photo ID cards for passengers with disabilities are available at no charge upstairs in the Roswell Transit administration office. In order to obtain a Disabled Passenger photo ID you must provide a copy of a recent Social Security award letter, or a letter from a health care professional stating that you are unable to drive. You must also provide some other form of photo ID. You will be required to show the Disabled Passenger photo ID in order to pay the reduced fare, or to use a Yellow token or a Yellow monthly pass.
Transfers: Transfers are issued Only Upon Request and Only Upon Boarding. They are valid only to complete a one-way trip within the system. Transfers must be presented to the driver of the bus you are boarding.
Only transfers with the proper code, color and letter of the day will be accepted. Mutilated transfers will not be accepted.