Things to Know About Your Trip
1. Advanced reservations are appreciated. We request advance reservation for all visitors, including zoo members in order to keep the number of visitors in the zoo at any one time at a safe health level and provide plenty of space for social distancing.
2. The Zoo does not offer refunds or rain checks due to animal visibility or weather conditions. Special circumstances, including extremes in weather, construction, births, feeding and veterinary procedures, may require certain animals to be removed from public viewing to ensure the best possible care.
3. In order to receive free zoo entry, zoo membership holders should enter their membership number prior to selecting their desired visit date and time.
4. Inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting Spring River Zoo you voluntarily assume all risk related to exposure to COVID-19.
Advance Ticket Recommended
- Adults (ages 16 and older): Roswell Residents $5; Non-Residents $10
- Children (ages 4-15): Roswell Residents $2.50; Non-Residents $3.50
- Students (ages 16 and older), Seniors (ages 60 and older), Active Military and Veterans: $3
- Groups of 10 or more: $3 per person
- School-age groups (with reservation): $2 per person
Children 3 and younger are free and do not require tickets for admission.