Visiting the Zoo
Zoo admission rates
- Adults (ages 16 and older): Roswell residents $5; non-residents $10
- Children (ages 4-15): Roswell residents $2.50; non-residents $3.50
- Students (ages 16 and older), Seniors (ages 60 and older), Active Military and Veterans: $3
- Free admission opportunities
- Friends of Spring River Zoo members (Browse membership options)
- The first Saturday of each month (for Roswell residents)
- Children 3 and under
- Seniors (60+) every Friday
- Spring River Zoo Day (July 31)
All of our critters are excited to see you! Please be aware of the following before your visit:
- We are only accepting credit/debit card payments for admission. No cash payments will be accepted at this time.
- No outside food is allowed in the zoo (infant formula and bottled water is allowed).
- Please do not touch, pet or try to feed the animals.
- Our awesome gift shop is stocked with the latest Spring River Zoo merchandise.
- Last ticketed entrance is at 3 p.m.
- Park adjacent to the zoo open 10 a.m.-4 p.m. No arrivals after 3 p.m., please.
OktoBearfest will be held Oct. 15. The 21-and-over event will feature craft beer, wine and spirits, and the Zoo will have music, games and food trucks. This is one of two annual fundraisers from Friends of Spring River Zoo to help defray various Zoo expenses. Tickets are now available for $30 through September, $40 in October and $50 at the door. Designated driver tickets are $25.
Start planning your costumes for Night of the Living Zoo. From 5 p.m.-9 p.m. Oct. 28 and 29, we'll have plenty of candy and activities. It's $5 to get in, with costumes encouraged for all ages (kids 3 and under get in FREE). Ticket sales will end at 8 p.m. each night so families have at least an hour to enjoy the festivities. Get your tickets on the night of the event, or in advance at Roswell Connect (you can purchase tickets for Oct. 28 and/or Oct. 29).
PreKritters, a program for children ages 3-5, is being held on the third Friday of every month. We'll have an animal-themed story and craft hour from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. Each PreKritters will also include an encounter with one of our educational animals. Cost is $12.60 per child; that price includes tax and admission for the child and one parent (additional tickets may be purchased at the gate). Sign up for the Oct. 21 session at Roswell Connect.
Keeper Chats are back at the Zoo. The chats will take place at 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays. Topics and locations will be shared by Zoo staff on the day of the chat. The program is included with your general admission.
Find us on